Thursday 28 January 2010

Warkah untuk PM – Pak Lah pun sama dengan Karpal Singh saja

May 9th, 2008 at 9:41 am

Warkah untuk PM – Pak Lah pun sama dengan Karpal Singh saja?

» by Lilian in: politics

Warkah untuk PM means letter to the Prime Minister. There is also a website call Warkahuntukpm.com.my but does anyone even get a reply from the PM?  LOL

This is the current news from Malaysiakini and also in other media. Pak Lah asked Tengku Adnan to make a police report against Karpal Singh because Karpal Singh questioned the Sultan of Perak’s decision.

Umno buat laporan polis terhadap Karpal
Muda Mohd Noor & Siti Nurul Zahra Hamdan | May 8, 08 7:08pm

Presiden Umno, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi telah mengarahkan setiausaha agung Umno, Datuk Tengku Adnan Mansor supaya membuat aduan polis terhadap pengerusi DAP, Karpal Singh yang mempersoalkan kuasa Sultan Perak dalam pentadbiran negeri tersebut.

Ahli Parlimen Bukit Gelugor itu sebelum ini mempersoalkan kuasa Sultan Perak khususnya dalam kes pertukaran Pengarah Jabatan Agama Islam Perak (JAIP) Datuk Jamry Sury.

Bercakap kepada pemberita di ibunegara petang ini, Abdullah berkata, kenyataan Karpal itu mempunyai unsur-unsur hasutan

“Saya telah memberitahu Tengku Adnan supaya membuat aduan di balai polis supaya dibawa kepada Peguam Negara dan mahkamah mengenai Karpal Singh,” katanya kepada pemberita selepas merasmikan “Mihas Showcase 2008″ di Tapak A, Pameran Mihas, Matrade di ibunegara hari ini.

Abdullah berkata, beliau juga diberitahu bahawa yang lain lagi – bukan sahaja orang Melayu, tetapi juga bukan Melayu – membuat laporan polis yang sama.

Katanya, mereka membuat laporan tersebut kerana merasa tersinggung dan marah terhadap kenyataan Karpal Singh yang telah menimbulkan kemarahan ramai orang.

Now, let’s see the same scenario that happened on March 24th, 2008. This is taken from The Star. To make it clearer, I took screenshots of The Star article.

pak_lah_terengganu

Monday March 24, 2008
PM: Appointing anyone else is against Constitution

SEPANG: The appointment of anyone but Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh as Terengganu Mentri Besar is unconstitutional, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

“Most of the state assemblymen support Datuk Seri Idris. This fact remains unchanged. They are in agreement,” he told reporters after attending the 10th Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix yesterday.

“Therefore, appointing anyone else is not right constitutionally,” he said.

Abdullah was commenting on the Mentri Besar saga in which Kijal assemblyman Datuk Ahmad Said received his letter of appointment as the new Mentri Besar from Regency Advisory Council (MPPR) chief Tengku Sri Panglima Raja Tengku Baderulzaman at a closed-door ceremony at Istana Tetamu in Kuala Terengganu at 8.20am yesterday.

ScreenShot

Dear Pak Lah

I am only a mere rakyat. I make this decision based on my own opinions. I have never spoken to Karpal Singh and neither does Karpal Singh knows my existence. I have not even shaken hands with him. But I did take a photo because like every common citizens, we love to take pictures with VIPs and politicians. We can then show off to our neighbours that we were that close to a VIPs. Mere inches, close. If you are here and I have the chance to get near, I will take a photo with you as well. But I will make sure I stay several inches away for fear of being photoshopped like Michelle.

The above is to make it clear that I am not politically motivated. I am only asking you as a curious person.

PAK LAH, ISN’T THE ABOVE TWO SCENARIOS THE SAME?

The only difference is Karpal Singh is spelt with KS and your name is AAB. The royalties and the palaces command the same kind of respect.

So, Pak Lah, please explain to us, the rakyat of Malaysia…..Can I go to the police station and also make a report that on March 24th, 2008 you also made a seditious remarksyang berunsur hasutan dan mungkin menaikan kemarahan rakyat dan justeru itu, mengakibatkan kekacauan?

Lagi satu Pak Lah, mengapa Pak Lah begitu suka membangkitkan isu perkauman dalam komen Pak Lah?

Abdullah berkata, beliau juga diberitahu bahawa yang lain lagi – bukan sahaja orang Melayu, tetapi juga bukan Melayu – membuat laporan polis yang sama.

Tolong Pak Lah jelaskan? Saya kurang faham. Apa bezanya?

And sorry if you feel offended that I questioned you. My sons do that to me all the time. They expect me to treat all their brothers equally so I am used to practise equality in meting out punishments or giving rewards. And when I cannot do it equally, I will tell them, “Sorry, I give preference to your little brother because he is cuter.” They are satisfied because I am being frank and I have valid reasons. So, please be frank with us and we will be satisfied too.

No comments:

Post a Comment